Definitions in this policy:
“We” or “AUT Millennium” means Millennium Institute of Sport and Health trading as AUT Millennium (Charitable Trust).
“You” means the persons using our facility and services.
“Services” means all the goods and services we provide and anything else we do for you including providing you with access to our website.
“Personal Information” means information provided by you through the purchasing of services, subscribing to our services, and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to our surveys or questionnaires concerning our Services.
Collection of information
We may gather and store personal information about you in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose personal information to any other party except:
- Where we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you;
- Where the disclosure of the information is incidental to the provision to you of our services;
- The disclosure is required to protect the rights, property or safety of AUT Millennium or its staff, its other members or where we believe in good faith that we are required to do so to comply with law, a Court order or legal process.
You agree we may use the personal information we collect:
- For verification of your identity
- For communicating with you
- For authorising and processing credit card transactions
- In connection with the provision of our services to you
- To share with credit reference agencies and collection agencies
- To recover money owed
- To provide you with promotional material and information regarding our other services and special offers by email or other promotional means
- For purposes relating to the exercise of any lawful right any of us has
Changing this Policy
Holding, Correcting and Updating
Any personal information you provide to us will be collected and held by us at our premises at 17 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay, 0632. Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. We offer the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time. If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this policy, we can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Reception Services, AUT Millennium, 17 Antares Place, Mairangi Bay, 0632.
Opt Out Option
You have the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us. You may send a request to remove your information from the electronic data base containing the information, to stop future communication, to limit the use of your information, or to review and modify the information that you may have previously provided by contacting us in the manner referred to in the preceding paragraph.